In operating my website I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to my website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on my website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to me when you communicate with me for any reason.
On occasion, I may gather information about your computer for my services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of my website. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about my visitors and their use of my site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, I may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help me to improve the website and the service that I provide to you. Computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of my website.
Use of Your Information
The information that I collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable me to provide services to you. In addition, I may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from me, relating to my products or services. To provide information on other products which I feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet my contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to my website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect my service.
If you are an existing customer, I may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, I will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want me to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to me on the form on which I collect your data.
Please be advised that I do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to my advertisers but I may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about my visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
I may transfer data collected from you to locations outside of the European Economic Area for processing and storing. Also, it may be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic Area who work for me or for one of my suppliers. For example, such staff maybe engaged in the processing and concluding of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of my site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
I may disclose your personal information where applicable. I may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where I sell any or all of my business and/or my assets to a third party.
- Where I am legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on the website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. I do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as I have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that I hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details held about you please contact me using the contact page on the website.